Your Test Report Form is valid for 2 years and you are entitled to ONE copy only.
When you come for your speaking test, you will be asked to write your full postal address on an envelope to ensure home delivery of your TRF. Your TRF will be handed to the postal services on the first working day after results day and normally takes a further 2-3 working days to reach you.
Your TRF is a valuable document and you should keep it safe and secure because it cannot be replaced. It has inbuilt security measures and cannot be copied. Receiving institutions can also access a database to double-check your results.
Both the UK Border Agency and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) have requested that test centres do not forward TRFs to their visa departments, as candidates should enclose their original test results with their complete immigration application. Please email email@example.com if you need a TRF for either of these organisations.
IELTS Electronic Downloads
Receiving organisations (ROs) which are paid subscribers to the above will be able to download your test results electronically, as soon as they have been released. You must not ask the test centres to post a hardcopy TRF to them as well.
- You can either write the full address and contact details of these ROs on your hardcopy application form before test day or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details after your results have been released.
- If you are not sure whether your RO is a subscriber, please email email@example.com to check first
Please note that this service is not available to organisations providing additional services to clients, such as recruitment agents, travel agents, legal and immigration agents.
IELTS TRF Verification Service
- ROs which have registered for this free service, are able to check the authenticity of your results online. These ROs do need a hardcopy TRF to be able to do this and you should therefore apply for an additional TRF to be sent by post - see full details below.
- Please note that this service is not available to organisations providing additional services to clients, such as recruitment agents, travel agents, legal and immigration agents.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADDITIONAL TRFs
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and contact details of your RO to check whether or not it is a subscriber to the IELTS electronic downloads system
- If your RO is a subscriber, you will receive an email informing you that the details have been added to the IELTS global database and they can now check to see your results online
- If your RO is not a subscriber, you will receive an email with our bank account details
- Download an application for TRF forms here and type in the requested details online
- Calculate the total cost of TRFs plus postal charges (a separate postal charge for each TRF)
- Candidates can request up to 5 free copies of their TRF within a month of the TRF print date and only need to pay the postal charges.
After the month-long period, or if more than five copies of the TRF are needed, postal charges plus an administration fee of 20,000 Tomans for each extra copy must be paid.
- Before submitting the form, please remember to type your bank receipt number, together with the total amount paid and postal service used in the chart on the application form.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your TRF request to be processed.
You can select from the following postal options
- ARAMEX, TNT and DHL - Click here to see prices.
- INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS POST - 250,000 RIALS (takes up to 50 days for delivery to USA)
- REGULAR POST TO DESTINATIONS IN IRAN - 50,000 RIALS
NOTE: The details on your TRF are exactly the same as those on your test registration form. No amendments can be made once the test results are available and the first TRF has been printed. If a candidate obtains a new passport between taking the test and requesting a TRF, it is up to the candidate to prove his/her identity to the RO