REGISTRATION is open from 06:00 - 14:00 for a 10 - 14 day period once or twice each month. Click the "register" button in the grey margin to create your user profile, upload your photo and wait for approval. Candidates who already have a profile will also be able to login at the above times to update their data or upload a new photo. During inactive periods, clicking on the register button will show exact dates for the next round of registrations.
RESERVATION is open from 10:00 - 22:00 after each round of registrations ends. Click on "login" and go to the test date page of your profile to select any open test date. Only candidates with an approved profile/photo can reserve a test. For further information about reservation procedures please click here
Registration is always closed during a reservation cycle and new profiles cannot be made then.
IELTS Tehran does NOT endorse 3rd party registrations by agents, solicitors or language institutes and there are NO individuals or organisations authorised to enrol candidates on our behalf
If you choose to disregard our advice, please beware of agents who:
do not tell you your profile username and password
create a registration email address for you without giving you the login details
only give you a copy of your bank receipt. If you cannot produce the ORIGINAL bank receipt, your registration will be cancelled and no refund will be given
THERE IS NO NEED TO PAY FOR REGISTRATION SERVICES. IT TAKES ONLY A MINUTE TO FILL OUT THE PROFILE PAGE AND IF YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR PHOTO JUST EMAIL THE UNEDITED ONE TO US AND WE WILL RESIZE IT FOR YOU FREE OF CHARGE
When your payment has been approved, please prepare the following documents
- Application form filled out in BLACK PEN. Click here to download
- Your passport*
- Copy of your passport (photo and signature pages)
- 1 x colour passport size photo, no older than 3 months (the same one you uploaded onto your profile but NOT the same as the one in your passport)
- Your bank receipt
* ALL General Training and ALL female candidates MUST produce their passport - no other form of identity is acceptable.
* All academic male candidates who have a passport MUST produce this form of ID. Exceptions will ONLY be made for those who have scholarship or military restrictions.
You must bring ALL the above documents to your speaking test. Candidates who fail to do so will NOT be permitted to sit the test.
Please read the important registration guidelines below
- The signature on your application form should be the same as that on your passport. Please do not ask agents or other third parties to fill out forms on your behalf, as these will be rejected
- PASSPORTS must be signed in the space marked "holder's signature" and must be shown when you come for your speaking test and again when you check-in on test day
- If your passport is at an Embassy for visa processing, you should ask them to return it to you for the test days.
- If your passport has less than 3 month’s validity, you should change/renew it BEFORE registering for the IELTS test.
- Candidates will be informed of the listening / reading / writing venue when they come for their speaking test.
- Speaking tests will be conducted during the week before the written examinations, and are held at our Tehran office. A photo will be taken of each candidate, as part of the registration process.
3rd Floor, 163 Darya Boulevard, near Motaheri crossroads, Saadat Abad, Tehran
For further details please click here.