IELTS TEHRAN office will be closed for the Noruz holidays from Tuesday 18th March to Friday 4th April inclusive
REGISTRATION Click the "register" button in the grey margin to create your user profile and then wait for approval. Candidates who already have a profile should login to update their data. All profile data must be correct before reserving a test. During inactive periods, clicking on the register button will show when the next round of registrations begins.
RESERVATION Click on "login" and go to the test date page of your profile to select any open test date. Only candidates with an approved profile can reserve a test. For further information about reservation procedures please click here
Registration is always closed during a reservation cycle and new profiles cannot be made then.
IELTS Tehran does NOT endorse 3rd party registrations by agents, solicitors or language institutes and there are NO individuals or organisations authorised to enrol candidates on our behalf
If you choose to disregard our advice, please beware of agents who:
do not tell you your profile username and password
create a registration email address for you without giving you the login details
only give you a copy of your bank receipt. If you cannot produce the ORIGINAL bank receipt, your registration will be cancelled and no refund will be given
THERE IS NO NEED TO PAY FOR REGISTRATION SERVICES. IT TAKES ONLY A MINUTE TO FILL OUT THE PROFILE PAGE.
When your payment has been approved, please prepare the following documents
- A print of your profile page taken after you reserve your test. Log in, click the profile link, then click the print button at the bottom of the page
- A print of the IELTS Declaration, signed and dated
- Your passport*
- Copy of your passport (photo and signature pages)
- Your bank receipt
* ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A PASSPORT TO REGISTER AND RESERVE A TEST
If Iranian law prohibits you from having a passport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must bring ALL the above documents to your speaking test. Candidates who fail to do so will NOT be permitted to sit the test.
Please read the important registration guidelines below
- The signature on the IELTS Declaration must be the same as the one on your passport
- Your passport must be signed in the space marked "holder's signature" and shown when you come for your speaking test and again when you check-in on test day
- If your passport is at an Embassy for visa processing, you should ask them to return it to you for the test days
- If your passport has less than 3 month’s validity, you should change/renew it BEFORE registering for the IELTS test
- You cannot sit the test with an expired passport and no refund will be given
- Candidates will be informed of the listening / reading / writing venue when they come for their speaking test
- Speaking tests will be conducted during the week before the written examinations, and are held at our Tehran office. A photo will be taken of each candidate, as part of the registration process
3rd Floor, 163 Darya Boulevard, near Motaheri crossroads, Saadat Abad, Tehran
For further details please click here.