Please read the HELP and FAQ pages of our site before contacting us and also note the following points:
· Profile/photos take up to 48 hours to be approved and are automatically deleted after 5 days if they are still unapproved
· Only candidates who have an approved profile/photo can try to reserve a test when it opens
· New profiles cannot be created during test reservation and confirmation periods
· Speaking tests are held during the 7 days before test day and you will be notified of your appointment 12 days before test day
· Results are released 13 days after test day and can be seen online by clicking the red results icon at the top of any page of our site
IELTS Tehran Test Centre,
3rd Floor, 163 Darya Boulevard, near Motaheri crossroads, Saadat Abad, Tehran 1998875677
Personal callers from Sunday - Wednesday by appointment only. Please do not turn up at our office unannounced, as we will not be able to admit you into the building.
For any questions about the IELTS test, use the form below and select your subject heading from the drop down menu.
Please write in English only and if you have a profile, state your full name and passport number so that we can locate your data quickly.
The administration staff at IELTS Tehran will respond to all queries promptly and efficiently. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, it is because our mail could not be delivered to your address. Please check your spam folder or try writing to us again from a different email address.
Our phone lines (021) 8869 8825/27/28 are manned from 09:30 - 12:30 on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Outside these hours you may leave your name, contact number and message on our answerphone and we will get back to you in due course.