IELTS Tehran the most experienced IELTS test center in Iran is hiring fully qualified IELTS trainers. Our organization has been around since 1992. We are committed to creating a thriving educational environment that helps the candidates to get their highest IELTS grades. In order to achieve our goal, we want to hire the best teachers for our workshops and classes. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our teachers’ happiness.
Qualified candidates will be an expert in their field and bring industry knowledge and/or their own education experience, incorporating that with curriculum to provide a comprehensive experience to adult students.
- A pre-service qualification (CELTA or Trinity Cert).
- At least two years of teaching experience that includes teaching for exams.
- The ability to effectively apply teamwork skills.
- A genuine commitment to CPD.
- A C2 level of competence in English. Candidates need to prove this with a recognized international certificate in English proficiency (IELTS, CPE, TOEFL or Trinity ISE)
- Minimum band 8 in IELTS Academic.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in teaching IELTS writing, speaking, listening, reading in a well-prepared and organized manner
- Knowledge of appropriate supplementary resources and materials
- The ability to facilitate and create test-focused class activities
- Reliability, creativity, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Commitment to delivering the highest quality service to our students
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with ESL students of different ages
- Ability to teach at least 6 hours of IELTS prep course a week for a period of 4 weeks
Please send your resume through the following form. We look forward to your application!